Topics for the 2015 NCPMA Fall Conference Pre-Conference Workshops have been announced.
Tuesday, September 29 from 1pm to 5pm
- Gary Thompson, Director NC Geodetic Survey will be discussing UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, commonly called “drones”).
- John McLean, Senior Underwriting Counsel, Bridge Trust Title Group will be presenting Railroads: A Practical Discussion
- Liz Arias, Esquire of Womble Carlyle Sandridge and Rice will be present Wills and Estates — What should you know? (If you have specific issues you’d like to be sure are addressed, please contact Workshops Chair, Stephanie Parkins.)
Wednesday, September 30 from 8am to noon
- Charlie Brown, NCDOT will present DOT Right of Way Plans 101
- John Bridgers, NC Secretary of State Land Records Management will present an Update on Seamless Parcels
Note that pre-conference workshops are free to those registered for Fall Conference. If you are planning to attend the Workshops only, you will need to register for them and there is a fee of $25 for NCPMA members and $55 for non-members.