We are pleased to announce that the 2019 NCPMA Mapping School will be held August 12-16 at the Great Wolf Lodge in Concord NC.
We will only be offering the Regular and Advanced classes this year. The Advanced Special Topics Seminar will not be offered in 2019 or 2020, but will return in 2021.
- NCPMA Members: $285*
- Non-Member Fee: $320* (includes membership for the remainder of 2019)
*Tuition Fees are the same as last year, and include the Monday night President’s Reception and lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Attendees are expected to print their own class manuals, which are available for download in advance of the school. Download Manuals Here
The Registration deadline is August 2, 2019.
Direct questions to Dawn Perry, NCPMA Vice President/Education Chair
Phone (919) 245-2509
Great Wolf Lodge Concord (hotel website)
10175 Weddington Rd. Concord NC 28027 (map/directions)
(866) 925-9653 (24 hour reservations)
When calling, be sure to request the Group Code: 1908NCPMA group rate which is $109.99 per night plus taxes for a “standard suite”.
Room Block Cutoff: July 11, 2019 (rate availability not guaranteed after this date)
Supplies Needed for Regular and Advanced Classes
- Class Manual Downloaded and Printed
- Engineering Scale
- Triangles (2)
- Protractor/Land Compass (Measuring Angles)
- Calculator (scientific function useful for some)
- Scissors & Scotch Tape Regular Class only
- Bow Compass (Drawing Curves) Advanced Class only
- Guidebook for North Carolina Property Mappers by William A. Campbell
Senior Class only, copies are provided for all participants in Regular Class.
If you are unable to bring a Guidebook you may order them online for $17 or you may purchase a copy at the school for $20.
Class Itineraries (tentative)
- 2019 Regular Class Itinerary
- 2019 Advanced Class Itinerary