The NCPMA is proud of its many talented and dedicated members. Several of these are recognized each year at our Annual Fall Conference Banquet.
- Virtual Review Officer Workshop October 7, 2022 at 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm North Carolina Secretary of State Event Registration Event Registration (sosnc.gov)
- GICC Outreach Workshop - Greenville October 14, 2022 at 10:00 am – 3:00 pm 200 W 5th St, Greenville, NC 27858, USA Greenville City Hall Council ChambersRegister for Greenvillehttps://survey123.arcgis.com/share/a6c71361202145db98f91194b9b62dc0?Field:RegistrationLocation=Greenville
- NCPMA Fall Conference October 25, 2022 – October 28, 2022 Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh Durham Research Triangle, 201 Harrison Oaks Blvd, Cary, NC 27513, USA Tentative Dates, not yet finalized
- UNC SOG Listing & Assessing Class (Virtual) October 25, 2022 – October 28, 2022 The UNC School of Government is pleased to announce that registration for Property Tax Listing and Assessing is now open. This course will take place on October 25th - 28th, 2022 from 10am-1pm each day virtually via Zoom. The course will consist of pre-recorded video lectures to be viewed prior to the start of the course, as well as live Zoom sessions.…
- GICC Outreach Workshop - Asheville November 4, 2022 at 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Land-Of Sky Regional Council, 339 New Leicester Hwy #140, Asheville, NC 28806, USA Land of Sky Regional CouncilRegister for Ashevillehttps://survey123.arcgis.com/share/a6c71361202145db98f91194b9b62dc0?Field:RegistrationLocation=Asheville
- Events & Registration