- Review Officer Workshop February 18, 2020 at 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm Duplin County Co-Op Ext Services, 165 Agriculture Dr, Kenansville, NC 28349, USA
- Mapping School August 3, 2020 – August 7, 2020 Holiday Inn Greenville, 203 Southwest, Greenville Blvd SW, Greenville, NC 27834, USA
- IAAO Conference August 30, 2020 – September 3, 2020 Denver, CO, USA
- NCAUG Conference September 2, 2020 – September 4, 2020 Renaissance Asheville Hotel, 31 Woodfin St, Asheville, NC 28801, USA SAVE THE DATES - 2020 NCAUG Conference ~~ SAVE THE DATES!! ~~Mark your calendars - you won’t want to miss this! The 2020 NCAUG Annual Conference will be held from September 2nd – 4th, 2020, at the Renaissance Marriott in Asheville. Call for presentations will go out early next year and registration will open in…
- Board and Officer Transition Day December 1, 2020 December 1st is the day the new Board elected at Fall Conference in October actually assume their duties
- Events & Registration
Sampson County in conjunction with the Land Records Management Division of the NC Department of the Secretary of state will be hosting a Plat Review Officer Workshop, on Thursday June 7th in Clinton.
This is a free workshop and space is limited. Location changed to accommodate high interest.
The workshop will begin at 10:00 A.M. and end at 3:00 P.M. with an hour for lunch.
The location will be 221 Lisbon St. Clinton, NC
Registration for 2018 Mapping School is now open.
Follow the Online Registration link on the Mapping School informational page.
From: Lucy Cardwell, Currituck County, 2018 NCPMA President
The NCPMA will not be moving forward with plans for course IAAO 600 in Cherokee in 2018. We apologize to our members for any inconvenience this may cause. Below is a link for the course IAAO 600 being offered in Fredericksburg, Virginia in June.
The Land Records Management Division at the NC Department of the Secretary of State and the NC Property Mappers Association are pleased to announce the 2018 schedule for the Spring Land Records Workshops. Click on the date below to be taken to the online registration site for that location.
- March 13 – Kinston (Cunningham Research Stn. – 200 Cunningham Rd. Kinston)
- April 5 – Raleigh (NC State Archives – 109 E Jones St. Raleigh)
- April 10 – Hertford (Perquimans Co. Parks & Rec. – 310 Granby St. Hertford)
- May 17 – Lexington (Davidson Co. Health Dept. – 915 Greensboro St. Lexington)
- June 13 – Waynesville (Haywood Co. Coop. Ext. – 589 Raccoon Rd. Waynesville)
- June 14 – Morganton (Foothills Higher Ed. Ctr. – 2128 S. Sterling St. Morganton)
- June 21 – Lumberton (Owens Agricultural Ctr. – 455 Caton Rd. Lumberton)
Its that time again! As you may or may not know, your NCPMA membership runs from January 1st to December 31st of every year. So that means its time to make sure that you continue to be a part of one of the best statewide organizations out there. We can’t wait to get started on what’s ramping up to be another great year. And as always, we cannot do any of this without you, our members!
Please don’t delay! Please take the time to fill out the 2018 Membership Application and send it back to me at the address listed. The deadline for registration is Friday, March 30, 2018. Continue reading
5 locations have been announced for the 2017 Fall Plat Review Workshops co-sponsored by the NCPMA and the Secretary of State Land Records Management Division.
**Updates** The response for Plat Review workshops post HB 454 has been overwhelming and participation has been outstanding. After 3 of our 5 originally scheduled locations filled up well before they were to be held, we added 2 additional locations in Raleigh and Albemarle. At the current date (10/26/17) we have held 4 workshops, two of which were at or near the capacity of the spaces provided.
Of the remaining workshops, Morganton is closed for registration, but we should be able to accept some walk-in participants, and Raleigh is full with a wait-list, but the Albemarle location still has capacity to accept more registrants (and is the largest venue we have used, so we encourage people to sign up for that location.)
Registration is FREE for all NCPMA Members and any other Government Employees. For others, the cost is $30, which also makes you an NCPMA Member through the end of the year. Registration is being done through cVent, which will accept Credit Card payments for any who need to pay, as well as having the option to mail or bring a check.
Dates and Locations are listed below. Click on the date and location (city) to link to the appropriate registration for that site (as they become available). Clicking on the address will take you to the location on Google Maps. Continue reading