We are pleased to announce that the 2017 NCPMA Mapping School will be held July 31-August 4 at the Holiday Inn in Greenville, NC.
We will be offering the Regular and Advanced classes held every year, as well as the Advanced Special Topics Seminar designed for students who have already completed both certification-level Mapping School classes, but are attending school for continuing education credits. The Advanced Topics seminar, first offered in 2015, was a great success and received overwhelmingly positive feedback. Current plans are to have all three classes again next year as well.
- NCPMA Members: $285*
- Non-Member Fee: $320* (includes membership for the remainder of 2017)
*Tuition Fees are increased slightly from last year, and include the Monday night President’s Reception and lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Attendees are expected to print their own class manuals, which are available for download in advance of the school. Download Manuals Here
The Registration deadline is July 14, 2017.
Direct questions to Tony Garris, NCPMA Vice President/Education Chair
Phone (252) 946-6591
Holiday Inn Greenville NC (hotel website)
203 SW Greenville Blvd. Greenville NC 27834 (map/directions)
(252) 355-8300 (hotel phone)
(888) 211-7755 (24 hour reservations)
or Make Reservations Online (or use group code NCP on their regular reservations)
If calling, be sure to request the NC Property Mappers Association group rates which is $99.00 per night plus taxes.
Supplies Needed for Regular and Advanced Classes
- Class Manual Downloaded and Printed
- Engineering Scale
- Triangles (2)
- Protractor/Land Compass (Measuring Angles)
- Calculator (scientific function useful for some)
- Bow Compass (Drawing Curves) Advanced Class only
- Guidebook for North Carolina Property Mappers by William A. Campbell
Senior Class only, copies are provided for all participants in Regular Class.
If you are unable to bring a Guidebook you may order them online for $17 or you may purchase a copy at the school for $20.
Class Itineraries (tentative)
- 2017 Regular Class Itinerary
- 2017 Advanced Class Itinerary
- 2017 Special Topics Seminar Itinerary