- Property Tax Listing & Assessing in NC (virtual) October 27, 2020 – October 30, 2020 The following course offered by the UNC School of Government will be available this fall via a remote instruction model, which involves pre-recorded lectures and live, synchronous sessions which will involve discussion questions, and other group work. This class is good for 16 hours continuing education credit for Mapping Certifications and is a requirement for initial…
- GIS Day November 18, 2020
- Board and Officer Transition Day December 1, 2020 December 1st is the day the new Board elected at Fall Conference in October actually assume their duties
- NCGIS Conference (Tentative) February 16, 2021 – February 19, 2021 Raleigh Convention Center, 500 S Salisbury St, Raleigh, NC 27601, USA
- Mapping School August 2, 2021 – August 6, 2021 Village Inn Event Center, 6205 Ramada Dr, Clemmons, NC 27012, USA
- Events & Registration
Category Archives: Uncategorized
If you’re still in need of hours to renew your certification, or if you have someone needing Review Officer training who was unable to attend one of the 6 workshops done throughout the year, you have one last opportunity to … Continue reading
Registration for IAAO 600 is open. To Register, go to the cvent site for the 2019 NCAAO Fall Conference Register Here through CVent Registration Instructions: On the first screen, you will enter your information and select Registration Type: Conference Registration … Continue reading
In addition to the 3 Plat Review Officer Workshops done earlier this year in Bryson City, Laurinburg, and Kernersville, 3 additional locations are planned for the Fall. These workshops are presented by the NC Secretary of State Land Records Management … Continue reading
Nominations are being collected for the NCPMA Mapper of the Year to be awarded at the Fall Conference. Nominations should be submitted to Lucy Cardwell, Nominations and Awards Chair, no later than Friday, August 30, 2019. The nominee must be a … Continue reading
The Land Records Management Division at the NC Department of the Secretary of State and the NC Property Mappers Association with other cooperating agencies are pleased to announce the 2019 schedule for the Spring Land Records Workshops. Click on the date below … Continue reading
Good Morning everyone. It’s time to renew your NCPMA membership! Membership runs from January 1st to December 31st of every year. Make sure to get yours submitted before the registration deadline on Friday, April 12th 2019 to guarantee your name … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce the schedule for the 2018 Fall Plat Review Workshops co-sponsored by the NCPMA and the Secretary of State Land Records Management Division. Participants in these workshops will receive documentation for 4 hours of continuing education toward … Continue reading
Don’t forget to register for the 2018 Fall Conference! All the details are found in the menu above under “Events and Registration” or by clicking the conference logo below.
Registration for 2018 Mapping School is now open. https://ncpropertymappers.wordpress.com/forms/mapping-school-2018/ Follow the Online Registration link on the Mapping School informational page.