- NCAUG Spring Online Symposium March 23, 2018 at 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm March 23 Spring Online Symposium (Members Only) 2-4pm How Open Source & Esri Software Compliment
- NCAUG Spring Symposium May 18, 2018 May 18 Spring Symposium (location TBA, either Greensboro or Raleigh)Geomatics: LiDAR, Virtual Reality & Advanced Technologies
- Mapping School August 6, 2018 – August 10, 2018 The Hawthorne Inn & Conference Center, 420 High St SW, Winston-Salem, NC 27101, United States Confirmed dates and location
- NCAUG Annual Conference August 29, 2018 – August 31, 2018 Renaissance Asheville Hotel, 31 Woodfin St, Asheville, NC 28801, USA August 29-31 Annual Conference – moving to Asheville! Our conference is moving to the Renaissance Asheville More tracks! Learning Lab! Great new location!
- NCAUG Government Symposium October 26, 2018 Western Piedmont Council of Governments, 1880 2nd Ave NW, Hickory, NC 28601, USA October 26 Government Symposium at WPGOC Hickory Leading with GIS: ROI, Online Services & Innovation
- Events & Registration
Author Archives: richerichnc
A Free Training by US Census for the Boundary and Annexation Survey will be February 24 in Statesville and February 25 Goldsboro. Secretary of State Elaine Marshall will give the opening remarks. North Carolina Secretary of State the Honorable Elaine … Continue reading
The Land Records Management Division of the NC Department of the Secretary of State in conjunction with the North Carolina Property Mappers Association is holding a series of four-hour plat review officer workshops around the state.
Wednesday, September 30, 2015 1:00PM – 1:15PM President’s Welcome — Kevin Locklear 1:15PM – 1:30PM Keynote Address 1:30PM – 2:15PM Jay Williams (email@example.com) — Transfers other than by deed 2:15PM – 2:45PM Pam Carver — Seamless Parcels 2:45PM – 3:00PM Break 3:00PM – … Continue reading
Topics for the 2015 NCPMA Fall Conference Pre-Conference Workshops have been announced. Tuesday, September 29 from 1pm to 5pm Gary Thompson, Director NC Geodetic Survey will be discussing UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, commonly called “drones”). John McLean, Senior Underwriting Counsel, … Continue reading
Time is running out! The deadline to renew your NCPMA Membership is April 1st! Avoid the late fee and renew today! 1. Get the form: Membership Form 2015 2. Fill it out. 3. Send your form and check to Lucy Cardwell, … Continue reading
The NC Secretary of State Land Records Management Division in conjunction with the NC Property Mappers Association is pleased to announced our Spring 2015 Spring Workshops Series at 7 locations across the state. Continue reading
The Division of Land Records Management of the NC Department of the NC Department of the Secretary of State along with the North Carolina Property Mappers Association and Transylvania County is sponsoring a PLAT REVIEW workshop in Brevard on Wednesday … Continue reading