- NCAUG Spring Symposium June 26, 2020 Due to COVID-19, the NCAUG Spring Symposium will be virtual on June 26th, 2020. Our theme is "Emergency Response" and we are accepting presenters! If you are interested, please contact (email@example.com).
- Mapping School (cancelled) August 3, 2020 – August 7, 2020 2020 Mapping School is cancelled, pending rescheduling at a later date if feasible
- IAAO Conference August 30, 2020 – September 3, 2020 Denver, CO, USA
- NCAUG Conference September 2, 2020 – September 4, 2020 Renaissance Asheville Hotel, 31 Woodfin St, Asheville, NC 28801, USA SAVE THE DATES - 2020 NCAUG Conference ~~ SAVE THE DATES!! ~~Mark your calendars - you won’t want to miss this! The 2020 NCAUG Annual Conference will be held from September 2nd – 4th, 2020, at the Renaissance Marriott in Asheville. Call for presentations will go out early next year and registration will open in…
- Fall Conference October 6, 2020 – October 9, 2020 Village Inn Hotel and Event Center, 6205 Ramada Dr, Clemmons, NC 27012, USA
- Events & Registration
Author Archives: richerichnc
Don’t forget to register for the 2018 Fall Conference! All the details are found in the menu above under “Events and Registration” or by clicking the conference logo below.
Sampson County in conjunction with the Land Records Management Division of the NC Department of the Secretary of state will be hosting a Plat Review Officer Workshop, on Thursday June 7th in Clinton. This is a free workshop and space … Continue reading
Registration for 2018 Mapping School is now open. https://ncpropertymappers.wordpress.com/forms/mapping-school-2018/ Follow the Online Registration link on the Mapping School informational page.
From: Lucy Cardwell, Currituck County, 2018 NCPMA President The NCPMA will not be moving forward with plans for course IAAO 600 in Cherokee in 2018. We apologize to our members for any inconvenience this may cause. Below is a link … Continue reading
The Land Records Management Division at the NC Department of the Secretary of State and the NC Property Mappers Association are pleased to announce the 2018 schedule for the Spring Land Records Workshops. Click on the date below to be … Continue reading
Its that time again! As you may or may not know, your NCPMA membership runs from January 1st to December 31st of every year. So that means its time to make sure that you continue to be a part of … Continue reading
5 locations have been announced for the 2017 Fall Plat Review Workshops co-sponsored by the NCPMA and the Secretary of State Land Records Management Division. **Updates** The response for Plat Review workshops post HB 454 has been overwhelming and participation has … Continue reading