The Land Records Management Division at the NC Department of the Secretary of State and the NC Property Mappers Association are pleased to announce the 2018 schedule for the Spring Land Records Workshops. Click on the date below to be taken to the online registration site for that location.
- March 13 – Kinston (Cunningham Research Stn. – 200 Cunningham Rd. Kinston)
- April 5 – Raleigh (NC State Archives – 109 E Jones St. Raleigh)
- April 10 – Hertford (Perquimans Co. Parks & Rec. – 310 Granby St. Hertford)
- May 17 – Lexington (Davidson Co. Health Dept. – 915 Greensboro St. Lexington)
- June 13 – Waynesville (Haywood Co. Coop. Ext. – 589 Raccoon Rd. Waynesville)
- June 14 – Morganton (Foothills Higher Ed. Ctr. – 2128 S. Sterling St. Morganton)
- June 21 – Lumberton (Owens Agricultural Ctr. – 455 Caton Rd. Lumberton)
Beginning this year, for the first time, online registration will be available. To register, click the date link above (when available).
As in prior years, any government employee can attend at no charge. Any member of the NC Property Mappers Association can also attend at no charge. For those not meeting either of those categories, the cost for the workshop is $30 (for which you have the option of having that applied to NCPMA Membership, which is $30/year, giving you access to other opportunities during the year which are free or reduced cost for members).
The workshops will begin at 8:00 AM and end at 5:00 PM with an hour for lunch – on your own.
Any questions please contact: John Bridgers, firstname.lastname@example.org (919) 814-5456