The Land Records Management Division of the NC Department of the Secretary of State in conjunction with the North Carolina Property Mappers Association is holding a series of four-hour plat review officer workshops around the state.
Space is limited in some locations – first come first served. We hope to accommodate everybody wishing to attend the workshop but request that you register before showing up using the online registration form.
Cost of the workshop is free to any member of the NC Property Mappers Association and to any government employee. Any other person will be charged $25.00 processing fee which can be applied to NCPMA membership.
Locations, dates, and times of the workshops are:
- Oxford Thursday, Oct 22nd 8:00 AM – Noon Granville County Expo & Convention Center
- Troy Tuesday, Oct 27th 8:00 AM – Noon Montgomery Community College
- Dobson Tuesday, Nov 17th 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM Surry Community College
- Hickory Tuesday, Dec 1st 8:00 AM – Noon Highland Recreational Center
- Greenville Monday, Dec 7th 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM Pitt County Agricultural Extension
- Whiteville Tuesday, Dec 15th 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM Columbus County Cooperative Extension (The Whiteville Location schedule includes a one-hour break for lunch)
Specific addresses and room names or numbers (if applicable) are on the online registration form. Google maps links may indicate campus location and not specific building.
An additional workshop will be held in the Asheville area after the first of the New Year.
Specific questions concerning registration should be addressed to Stephanie Parkins (email@example.com) NCPMA Workshops Chair.
Questions concerning the workshop itself should be addressed to John Bridgers (firstname.lastname@example.org).